How to Register
The Directors College Director Education Programs (DEP) help accelerate your competency and credibility as a board director. To enroll, first decide your program of interest. Our programs include:
- The Signature Director Education Program: Chartered Director Program (C.Dir.)
- Specialized Short Program: Innovation Governance for Directors
For New Program Applicants
If you are a new applicant to The Directors College programs you are required to create an online profile prior to registering for a program.
This profile serves as your application and is the first step in the registration process. Submitting your biography, experience, and contact information helps us ensure that the program is suitable for you and will deliver value. These details are also required to ensure you receive program materials and updates.
Also, you are provided the option to receive notifications about on open board opportunities, upcoming networking events and additional learning experiences to develop your competencies as a board director.
Once you have completed your profile you may log in at anytime to register for courses.
Please note that application does not guarantee placement. Applicants will be reviewed on an individual basis to determine program suitability. Only registered courses will be reviewed for acceptance (not the ‘selected’ courses). Also note that, once accepted, you will be sent an email with payment instructions.
For Existing Program Participants and Alumni
If you are an existing participant or alumni you can apply for upcoming programs and modules through your online profile.
- Log in to your online profile and click on “Register for Courses.” Select the program, modules, events, and dates you wish to register for and click “Add to Cart.” Please note that the Chartered Director Program (C.Dir.) Modules 1-4 are prerequisites for Module 5 – The Board Simulation.
- Select “Confirm Registration Application” after all the courses you wish to register for are added.
- Review the courses in your cart to ensure accuracy and read the Cancellation and Transfer Policy.
- Click “Submit Registration Application”.
Also, if you have consented to receive updates you’ll learn about open board opportunities, networking events and additional learning experiences, including those that are eligible for Continuing Professional Development (CDP).
If you require assistance with your online registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-855-905-4943.
Please note that application does not guarantee placement, applicants will be reviewed on an individual basis to determine program suitability. Only registered courses will be reviewed for acceptance (not the ‘selected’ courses). Also note that, once accepted, you will be sent an email with payment instructions.