Outstanding Achievement in Governance Award
The Outstanding Achievement in Governance Award is a nomination-based award presented to an alumni of The Directors College who displays the core values and strategies taught in our programs to further good governance in Canada. Award recipients are recognized for taking lessons learned in the classroom to the boardroom.
- Proven to be forward thinking (Know), values-driven (Be), and change enabling (Do).
- Has displayed the core values and strategies taught in The Directors College programs to further good governance in Canada.
- Must be an alumni of The Directors College (either Chartered Director (C.Dir.), Audit Committee Certified (A.C.C.) or Human Resources and Compensation Committee Certified (H.R.C.C.C.) programs.
Nominations are now closed for the Outstanding Achievement in Governance Award 2019
Andy Poprawa, Independent Director and Regulatory Consultant
- Rose Marie Gage, CEO, AgEnergy, 2018
- Terry Goodtrack, President and CEO, AFOA Canada, 2017
- Susan Moellers, Independent, Independent, 2016