Looking for a governance education program that’s custom-designed to the unique needs of your organization? At The Directors College, we will work with you to create exactly what you’re looking for, through a wide range of topics.
Some of the most popular topics include:
- Developing High Performing Boards—Heavy focus on leadership, group decision-making and change management. What should directors know and do to enhance board effectiveness?
- Corporate Social Responsibility and the Role of the Board—Focus on topics such as corporate responsibility reporting, codes of conduct, ethics, B-Corps, long-term value investing, and more.
- Innovation Governance—Explore how boards can contribute to an organization’s innovation agenda.
- Digital Literacy for Board Directors—Leverage the benefits and avoid the risks associated with new and emerging digital technologies.
- Risk Assessment, Management, and Compliance—What directors need to know.
The Directors College experience has been nothing short of exceptional, with an immediate benefit to the boards on which I serve. Without hesitation, I recommend The Directors College and its programs.”
Silvia Martini, Vice-President, Interlink Research Inc.
Please contact by e-mail or call us at 1-855-905-4943 to discuss your board’s custom course.