The Directors College – and the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés (CAS) of Université Laval have a reciprocal agreement, whereby their respective designations -Chartered Director C.Dir. and Administrateur de sociétés certifié (ASC) are recognized as equivalent.
This agreement is the product of a rigorous process of due diligence by both Colleges to ensure the fundamental structure, content and exam processes of the two respective programs are equivalent.
Each organization confers its own designation upon its graduates, and under the terms of the reciprocal agreement, graduates of one program can obtain the designation of the other program, upon application and without further study or examination.
Founded by The Conference Board of Canada and the DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University, The Directors College - Chartered Director program - was the first university-accredited director education program in the country.
The Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, Quebec’s financial sector regulator l’Autorité des marchés financiers, and the Government of Quebec’s ministère du Conseil exécutif, joined forces with Université Laval to create the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés which offers the premier and only university certified, private and public sector corporate governance program in Québec.
* “The Directors College”, “Chartered Director”, “C. Dir.” and “The Board Simulation” are official marks of McMaster University.
** “Collège des administrateurs de sociétés”, “Administrateur de sociétés certifié” and “ASC” are registered trademarks of Université Laval
- Module 5: The Board Simulation in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (July 11-13, 2013)
- Module 1: Accountability and Change in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (September 19-21, 2013)
- Module 3: Oversight and Finance in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (October 3-5, 2013)
- HRCC Module 1 in Toronto, ON (October 7-8, 2013)
- ACC Module 1 in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (October 18-19, 2013)