Upcoming Exam Dates
- January 21–February 1, 2019
- June 13–July 3, 2019
- January 20–31, 2020
Important Exam Information
- Exams can be scheduled in most locations across Canada.
- Individual program exams:
- The Chartered Director (C.Dir.) exam is 4 hours in length and is 200 multiple-choice questions. All of the written material in the reference binder and the binders for Modules 1–4 are examinable. However, while the business case studies are not examinable, the five legal cases covered in Module 1 are (e.g., Repap Enterprises, The Walt Disney Company, Standard Trustco Ltd., Peoples Department Store, and YBM Magnex).
- You have 14 months from your last module to complete the exam. If not completed within that time frame, you are no longer eligible to obtain your designation and will need to restart the program.
- The passing grade is 70 per cent. If unsuccessful, exams can be re-written up to three times after the initial attempt.
- Cancellation: any confirmed exam dates are subject to a $150 cancellation fee.
Note: after you complete each module you will have access to practice exams through your individual profile on The Directors College website.