Looking Back to Look Forward: An Exclusive Faculty and Alumni Event
The Directors College
June 16, 2021 | Virtual 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join our Principal, Michael Hartmann, as he reconnects with some of his webinar guests from the past 12 months on what may have has changed since their last conversation including their predictions on what a post-COVID world might mean for Directors and their Boards. Join us to hear insights from our community of informed experts:
- Board Skills and Recruitment – Michelle Richard – Senior Partner, Boyden Global Executive Search
- Corporate Purpose – Brian Gallant – CEO, Canadian Centre for Corporate Purpose
- Cyber Risk – Lloyd Komori – Professional Board Director, Former CRO, and Cyber Risk Authority
- Environmental Social Governance (ESG) – Coro Strandberg – President, Strandberg Consulting
- Executive and Board Compensation – Christopher Chen – Managing Director, Compensation Governance Partners
- Virtual Boards – Michael Hartmann – Principal, The Directors College
We are also eager to hear your thoughts and experiences on these important topics during facilitated breakout sessions.
Enjoy the opportunity to network with faculty, alumni, and guests at this special end of term event.
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm ET Speakers and Breakouts
7:00 pm – 7:30 pm ET Open Networking (optional)