2022 Conference for Audit Committees and Corporate Governance
December 7, 2022 | Toronto, ON
Global issues and different kinds of disruption are affecting organizations in every sector. Is your board up to the challenge?
Learn how to strengthen your foresight on what’s driving change in 2022 and beyond at the Conference for Audit Committees and Corporate Governance this December. Hot topic sessions will dive into the most timely and relevant issues facing audit committee leaders in a post-pandemic world, and offer future-focused guidance to help senior leaders move forward.
This winter, the 18th annual conference will take place in person exclusively in Downtown Toronto! Join us to connect and network with industry experts and peers as you build new strategic skills to make a difference at the board level. Please note: we will adhere to the appropriate provincial pandemic public health measures for Ontario to ensure a safe and healthy environment that minimizes risk.
You will learn about:
- the future of financial reporting, assurance and auditing
- disruptive technology, including AI, blockchain and cryptocurrency
- leadership skills
- sustainability and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)
- emerging risks such as cybersecurity, fraud and other trending areas
- improvements in risk management processes