The Directors College holds a database of senior executives and directors across Canada who are currently enrolled in our programs, as well as graduates holding the university-accredited Chartered Director (C.Dir.) designation.
We offer two complimentary recruitment tools:
- Organizations or executive-search firms recruiting for board positions are welcome to provide us with specific criteria, which we will use to compile a list of candidates from our database that can be followed up with.
- Organizations can contact us with the current board opportunity postings to be included in the list below. Updates are sent to alumni with all current board opportunities.
For a short list of our alumni matching your search criteria or to send us a board opportunity, please send us an e-mail.
- Mountain Equipment Co-operative – English /Français—January 10, 2020
- Marine Atlantic Inc.—January 22, 2020
- Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (WSPS)—January 24, 2020
- St. Joseph’s Hamilton Joint Boards of Governors—January 24, 2020
- Great Lakes Pilotage Authority—January 28, 2020
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)—January 31, 2020
- Haldimand War Memorial Hospital—January 31, 2020
- Hamilton Health Sciences—February 3, 2020
- Amici Camping Charity—ongoing
- Canada’s Ballet Jorgen—ongoing
- AVAC Group—ongoing
- Municipal Pension Plan —ongoing
- Scarborough Health Network—ongoing
- Niagara Health—ongoing
- Women’s Habitat of Etobicoke—ongoing
- Français Wealth One Bank of Canada microskills —ongoing
- Standards Council of Canada Mirror Committee SMC/ISO/TC 309 —ongoing
- MicroSkills —ongoing
- City of Halifax —ongoing
- City of Edmonton —ongoing
- City of Toronto —ongoing
- City of Vancouver —ongoing