Canada’s Chartered Directors
The Directors College is pleased to present Canada’s Chartered Directors. The graduates listed below have completed The Chartered Director Program, an intensive individual examination, and have met the other requirements to become a Chartered Director (C.Dir.)
The Directors College and the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés (CAS) of Université Laval have a reciprocal agreement, whereby their respective designations – Chartered Director (C.Dir.) and Administrateur de sociétés certifié (ASC) are recognized as equivalent.
To see the ASC Graduates who also hold the Chartered Director designation please click here.
Mr. Adam Cooper, C.Dir.
Teacher, Durham District School Board
Adam Cooper is the winner of the Gil Bennett Award for 2008. He was the Chair of the Board of Directors of Educators Financial Group, Inc. from September 2001 until October 2009. Educators Financial is a privately held company offering financial planning, mutual funds and mortgages to members of the education community in Ontario and British Columbia.
Adam holds a B.Math from the University of Waterloo and a B.Ed. from the University of Western Ontario and is now a co-operative education teacher at Uxbridge Secondary School with the Durham District School Board.
- Module 5: The Board Simulation in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (July 11-13, 2013)
- Module 1: Accountability and Change in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (September 19-21, 2013)
- Module 3: Oversight and Finance in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (October 3-5, 2013)
- HRCC Module 1 in Toronto, ON (October 7-8, 2013)
- ACC Module 1 in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (October 18-19, 2013)