Audit Committee Certified Graduates
Congratulations to the graduates of The Directors College* Audit Committee Program. These graduates have successfully completed the Audit Committee Program and rigorous individual exam, to be granted the privilege to use the official mark Audit Committee Certified (A.C.C.)
The Audit Committee Program was developed in partnership with, and delivered by faculty from, Deloitte Touche, McCarthy Tetrault, and Financial Executives International Canada along with experienced Audit Committee Chairs and behavioral experts.
Mr. Gary Robertson, C.Dir., A.C.C.
Assistant Deputy Minister and Chief Financial Officer, Public Safety Canada
Gary Robertson, BA, MBA, CMA has over twenty years of experience in the private, public and para-public sectors.
Currently Mr. Robertson holds the position of Assistant Deputy Minister and Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Management Branch at Public Safety Canada. In the past, Mr. Robertson has volunteered with the United Way and has sat on the board and chaired the audit committee of KanCar, a child care service organization located in Ottawa.
- HRCC Module 2 in Toronto, ON (May 27-28, 2013)
- Module 2: Leadership and Strategy in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (May 30-1, 2013)
- Module 5: The Board Simulation in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (July 11-13, 2013)
- Module 1: Accountability and Change in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (September 19-21, 2013)
- Module 3: Oversight and Finance in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (October 3-5, 2013)