The Chartered Director (C.Dir.) Program
The Directors College Chartered Director Program delivers an accredited corporate director development program that leads to a university designation Chartered Director (C.Dir.*). It is a 5 Module residential program that is designed to create an environment for innovative and independent thinking.
In each module, participants learn concepts and best practices from a practitioner; discover what leading boards are doing today from experienced chairs and CEOs (in residence at The Directors College); and apply this knowledge immediately in case studies, behavioral sessions and simulations.
Participants will appreciate the flexibility of choosing the modules they wish to participate in, around their own schedules. This allows completion of the program at a customized pace and provides a broader network for relationship-building opportunities.
The program is residential and off-site to encourage more comprehensive and diverse learning.
The registration fee is $4,120 per module (HST exempt). Register Now!
- Module 4: Communication and Social Responsibility in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (May 23-25, 2013)
- HRCC Module 2 in Toronto, ON (May 27-28, 2013)
- Module 2: Leadership and Strategy in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (May 30-1, 2013)
- Module 5: The Board Simulation in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (July 11-13, 2013)
- Module 1: Accountability and Change in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (September 19-21, 2013)