- Proven to be forward thinking (Know), values-driven (Be), and change enabling (Do).
- Has displayed the core values and strategies taught in The Directors College programs to further good governance in Canada.
- Must be an alumni of The Directors College (either Chartered Director (C.Dir.), Audit Committee Certified (A.C.C.) or Human Resources and Compensation Committee Certified (H.R.C.C.C. programs).
The submission should include an example(s) of a lesson learned in their program (i.e, new strategic approach, structures/processes, behaviour) which they have successfully introduced into the boardroom.
Nominations are due by Monday, May 1, 2017.
1. Your details
2. Who do you nominate for the Outstanding Achievement in Governance Award?
3. Please outline the reason for your nomination: